Aspire 1000 Banking Operations
We believe more people from diverse backgrounds should have the opportunity to begin exciting careers in technology and finance. So, we’re offering ALL graduates the opportunity to receive 4-8 weeks of free online training to help you launch an exciting career in Banking Operations.
If you’ve always dreamt of an exciting career in tech or finance, now’s the time to make it a reality.
How Aspire 1000 works
- Apply via the link. The only requirement is that you have a degree and an interest and knowledge in Banking and/or regulation.
- Complete the assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment, followed by video interviews. If you’re successful, our talent team will work with you to decide which training pathway is right for you.
- Get trained online. You’ll learn everything you need to start your career in technology or banking services. Learning from experts from mthree and The Software Guild (our training bootcamp business) who have decades of experience, you'll be taught the technical and soft skills that organizations really need. Training is completely free and there are no hidden costs or catches.
- Work with our careers service to start your career. After the training, you’ll be supported by mthree’s careers service which will help you connect with opportunities at some of the world’s most exciting companies.
What will you learn?
In today’s highly regulated Financial Services sector, it’s paramount that mthree’s Banking Partners adhere to the rules and regulations in place around the globe, while continuing to deliver exceptional service to their clients.
Client Lifecycle Management covers all of the regulatory requirements of starting a new business relationship and monitoring the activities of clients, within and outside of the bank, in an ever-changing regulatory landscape. Some of these roles include:
- Client Onboarding & Management (KYC, CDD, Risk Assessment, Periodic Review)
- Investigations (AML, Fraud, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery, Special Investigations)
- Outreach (Regulatory Outreach, Client Outreach)
- Data (Governance, Management, Remediation, Analysis)
It’s a broad area, and activities could include scrutinizing information provided by new clients in order assess risk, using investigative skills to expose potential cases of money-laundering and managing and maintaining the flow of crucial client data around the business.
Helping you get the best possible start to your career
Our careers service will help you create an impressive CV and cover letter, practice interviewing, and learn how to navigate your career. You’ll be able to attend workshops and work 1-2-1 with the team to ensure you’re set up for success.
Through our network of over 450 employers, you can forge valuable connections, learn about upcoming roles and advance your career. Our clients include leading investment banks, as well as other blue-chip/Fortune 500 companies. If we place you with an mthree client, you’ll join the mthree Alumni Program – a 24-month graduate program that offers pay increases every 6 months and sets the foundations for long-term careers. Locations are across London, Glasgow, Bournemouth, Chester, Birmingham.
Before you get started, you’ll need to have:
- A degree from any university - You must have already graduated - If you are graduating 2021 please express your interest on the website.
- A demonstrable interest in Banking and Regulation- you will be asked for examples of what you have done to encourage your passion in this area.
- Availability to train for up to 8 weeks, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm, start dates monthly from January 2021
- A basic IT set-up: laptop/computer, webcam, microphone, reliable Wi-Fi
- Pass an online aptitude assessment, telephone interviews and a video call with mthree’s talent team.
- Show you’re committed to creating equality in technology and finance.
Important information on Diversity
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future.
We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality and inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process and beyond, then please email Luis.Amaro@mthree.com to discuss the options available to you. All conversations will be confidential and will never directly impact your application with us. Please note that by emailing this address, it will not count as an application and only emails regarding reasonable adjustments will be responded to.