Junior Software Developer - Budapest
We’re on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career as a Software Developer working onsite with a leading Investment Bank in Budapest.
Our 24-month graduate programme begins with 4-8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a software developer.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll start your role on site, while still getting the support you need from mthree along the way.
In your role, you will have plenty of room to make an impact. mthree graduate software developers are involved in big technical projects that often extend into every corner of the organisation.
At the end of the 24 months, the vast majority of mthree Alumni convert to permanent employees with the client.
What you need:
- Degree in a STEM subject
- Knowledge of a programming language such as Java, C++ or C#.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Coding languages such as Java or C++
- The software development lifecycle
- The fundamentals of Linux and SQL
- Professional skills, interview techniques, and industry knowledge
What you’ll receive:
- Fully-paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A competitive graduate salary, with:
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications in a global team environment.
Most commonly using Java, C++ or C#, software developers work with key stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve the applications that play a fundamental role in the company’s daily operations.
You will work across the software development lifecycle, gaining essential grounding in handling requirements, support and maintenance, while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results and becoming indispensable to your team.
At mthree, our mission is to inspire everyone from all backgrounds to go further than they thought possible. We do this by offering equal opportunities to all, irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation.