mthree Alumni Graduate Programme - Register your Interest
Have you already graduated and want to be a Software Developer or explore other roles in technology? If so please look at our website for live opportunities.
If you are graduating in 2021 onwards please register your interest here and we will make sure to keep intouch on internships, spring weeks and gradaute roles closer to your graduation.
Mthree Alumni helps smart, engaged graduates and big organisations to grow. We bring the two together and plug the gaps with training and support. That makes us a career partner or a strategic talent partner, depending on your viewpoint!
Every year, organisations invest more and more in technology. They rely on tech to innovate in highly competitive markets and need ambitious junior technologists, like you, to build, maintain and improve their global systems.
That’s where we come in. Our 24-month graduate programme pairs people like you with our global clients, fast-tracking your development and turning your degree into a career.
How does it work?
Beginning with 4 - 12 weeks of intensive training and career coaching, the Alumni Programme gives you everything you need to kick start a career in tech. Depending on the current social distancing policies, you’ll either learn in person at our London Academy or remotely via Zoom. Either way, you’ll be taught by industry experts who have worked in senior tech roles for decades - they really know their stuff.
After the training, you’ll go on site or start your role remotely. Our dedicated engagement team are on hand to walk you through and make sure you have everything you need. They’ll also be in regular contact throughout the 24 month programme, organising social events with fellow Alumni as well as your performance appraisals. The vast majority of Alumni pass their performance appraisals and receive salary increases every 6 months.
At the end of the 24 months, 90% convert to permanent employees with the client. You’ll have learnt more than you ever thought possible and have the skills and confidence you require to build a long-term successful career. You can also choose to progress with mthree as an Alumni Pro.
What will you get?
- In-depth interactive training in small classes of graduates like you. It’s created and delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events provided by mthree throughout your 24-month placement.
- The opportunity to kickstart your career and get valuable experience in a desirable and competitive industry.
Where could you work?
Most of our graduates work at global Tier 1 Investment Banks. We also work with large tech companies and government agencies.
What do you need to apply?
- Right to work in the UK
- A degree
- Passion for technology
- Passion to learn and progress
- Strong communication skills