Spring Week 2021
The week will not just include sessions from industry experts in the field of technology, but also skills based session working on team building, leadership and confidence skills.
Please note that our Spring Week will be done virtually.
What you need
- Studying STEM
- Graduating in 2023
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- Knowledge of at least one programme language
What you’ll receive
- Interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field
- A generous expenses package to support you during the week
- Join the mthree network and be kept up to date on future opportunities.
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to learn more about a career in a desirable and competitive industry
What you’ll do
The aim of the programme is to not only educate but also upskill and provide participates with an insight into the working world. Some examples of the activities you will do are below:
- Develop your ability in programming
- Group exercises
- Learn how Technology fits within an Investment Bank
- Hackathon – with a prizes at the end!
- Interview techniques
- Help to understand your career options or career pathways
- And many many more!
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity then please start your application now.
How to Apply
You will need to send us your CV and submit answers to the following questions:
- How did you first become interested in technology
- What do you do in your spare time to encourage your passion for technology.
- Why would you want to attend mthree’s Insight Week
Please submit either in a Word document or PDF with CV and answers in ONE DOCUMENT.