We’re looking for fresh talent and innovative thinking. If you’re passionate about the future of energy and excited by the prospect of working as part of a dynamic, inspiring team then you could be right for National Grid.
What we’re looking for:
Finding the right people to join the Graduate Development Programme is no easy task. We need candidates who possess the perfect mix of a positive attitude, an innate willingness to learn and a hunger for success.
As a Graduate with us, you’ll be supported by our ambitious growth strategy which includes a comprehensive training and development plan. But it’s not as simple as telling you what we want you to hear – you need to demonstrate to us that you’re able to put all this knowledge to use effectively and successfully. You’ll play an active part in our business and demonstrate your ambition every single day.
Each programme will have different entry requirements; you will need a minimum Bachelors degree at a 2.2 or above
What’s in it for you:
As a first step to your career in the energy industry, our Graduate Programmes are like no other. You’ll gain an insight in to how we work at National Grid, an understanding of what a career with us can offer, and receive some great rewards and benefits.
Graduates joining us will receive a starting salary of £28,105 (Bachelors) / £29,127 (Masters), and a £2000 joining bonus, plus:
- 25 days holiday
- £2400 completion payment
- Up to £200 per month accommodation allowance as you move around the business
- Cost of living allowance (Inner London, Metropolitan and Outer Metropolitan areas)
- Pensions and share-option scheme
- Flexible Benefits
- Close mentorship and regular feedback
- Accredited by the IMechE, IGEM and IET
- Full study support for CIMA for the Finance roles and CIPS for the Procurement Roles
- Volunteering opportunities
- Additional annual leave when you move between placements
- Assistance with moving personal belongings
Click Apply and search for "Graduate" in National Grid's job search.