People Operations Internship 2021
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to build experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in crafting communities that last. In 2018, 2019 & 2020 NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are seeking a People Ops Intern to join our dynamic, London based People Ops team during 3 months Summer 2021. You will support HR & Recruitment for our UK based NaturalMotion Studios.
Get to know your support with Human Resources + Learning & Diversity
- Support our People Operations team in providing a first-class service to new hires and existing employees, with responsibility for generating offers of employment and contracts, onboarding new employees, and processing benefits and payroll.
- Provide L&D focussed support with the coordination of Learning Power Hours, Training course scheduling, Professional Development Requests, LMS content creation, and Learning Pathways in LinkedIn.
- Partner with the team to help deliver projects which enhance our employee experience, such as HR wiki redesign, and D&I related activities
Get to know your support for Recruitment
- Foster relationships with hiring managers, ensuring a smooth recruiting process and establish an outstanding candidate experience against a strategy that is tightly aligned to the Lifeways values and behaviours.
- Organise interviews, e-mailing candidate interview confirmations and sending Outlook invitations to Managers
- Responsible for being one of the first point of contact for candidates and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
We Are Looking For
- Completing undergraduate degree between December 2020 and July 2021
- Prefer those studying Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Maths, Economics or similar, but open to other applicants
- Academic performance, natural curiosity, critical/analytical thinking, and a desire to create winning & lasting products
- Passionate about mobile games and in helping to make live titles that entertain millions of people around the world
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Able to collaborate with and encourage cross discipline teams to achieve goals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should explain why you would like to do the People Ops intern programme with NaturalMotion.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (pro rata), plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday