Commercial Banking Female Insight Week
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over five days in September 2021 (6th-10th). You can expect to:
- Learn about our team, the corporate customers we work with and the projects we’re working on
- Broaden your professional horizons by meeting with key business leaders and graduates to get a feel for what a career in this part of our business is all about
- Understand more about our internship and graduate programmes and how these will help you forge a career in Commerical Banking.
- Our Commerical Banking Female Insight Week is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2023
- We’re looking for motivated and forward-thinking people who can connect with others and apply fresh perspectives to help shape the best solutions for our customers
- You’ll bring a real customer focus, and strong communication skills.
About the business area
You’ll be joining us in Commercial Banking, where we build strong relationships with commercial customers and help UK businesses to prosper. From start-ups to FTSE100 customers, we bring a wide range of banking services and innovative banking solutions to businesses across the UK.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.