Commercial Banking Relationship Management Insight Week for Women Edinburgh 2022
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
- Our Relationship Management Insight Week for Women is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2024
- You’ll get the opportunity to learn from female senior leaders from across the bank
- Gaining an understanding of Relationship Management, you’ll have the opportunity to explore what opportunities are available and how you can continue your career journey
About the programme
This is a great way to broaden your professional horizons and get a clear sense about what a career in Commercial Banking - Relationship Management is all about.
This programme runs over four days, from 30th August to 2nd September 2022.
You can expect to
- Learn more about our function and some of the interesting projects currently underway
- Find out more about relationship management and how we give our clients the best experiences
- What it’s like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our graduate and internship options and the career paths you could take in Relationship Management
About the business area
You’ll be joining us in Commercial Banking, where we build strong relationships with commercial customers and help UK businesses to prosper. From start-ups to FTSE100 customers, we bring a wide range of banking services and innovative banking solutions to businesses across the UK.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.