Coutts Relationship Management Internship 2021
Over the course of this eight-week summer internship, we’ll give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £21,500 pro rata, depending on your location.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
- Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
- Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
- Experience what it’s like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
About the business area
With over 325 years of history, Coutts has defined the private banking sector. We understand the needs of our clients, ranging from International CEOs, UK entrepreneurs and even successful professionals and sport stars.
We combine our expertise and experience building relationships with our clients to provide a world-class service. But Coutts is more than a bank; outside of the day-to-day banking we have an award-winning digital offering, bespoke wealth solutions and a network that clients are proud to be part of.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
- To be eligible for our Relationship Management internship at Coutts, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of university and be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We’re looking for people who enjoy working as a team, and can adapt well to a rapidly changing environment
- You’re focused, motivated and ready to hone your relationship management skills while deepening your understanding of private banking and wealth management