Finance Insight Week for Women Edinburgh 2022
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
- Our Finance Insight Week for Women is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2024
- We’re looking for people with good analytical skills and strategic forward-thinking
- You’ll bring an inquisitive and creative mindset, along with the ability to communicate well and build great working relationships.
About the programme
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over four days 30th August – 2nd September 2022.
You can expect to
- Learn what we do by hearing about some of the live projects we are working on at the moment
- Broaden your professional horizons by meeting with women working in Finance and hearing about their career journeys
- Get to grips with the work we do and how we manage and influence our financial activities
- Understand more about our internship and graduate programmes.
About the business area
Our customers expect their money to be well managed. In Finance we tie together all the financial activity across the bank, allowing us to make, spend, and invest money wisely.
It’s our job to manage the bank’s balance sheet, report on our financial performance, and make sure we’re making the right decisions for our customers.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.