Financing Solutions Internship London 2022
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
- To be eligible for our Financing Solutions internship, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of university and on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We’re looking for people with the curiosity to approach things from fresh perspectives, the ability to build meaningful relationships, and the determination to shape the best solutions for our customers
- You’re motivated, ambitious, and you bring integrity, creativity and a real customer focus to your work
About the programme
Over the course of this eight-week summer internship, we’ll give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £21,500 pro rata, depending on your location.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
- Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
- Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
- Experience what it’s like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
About the business area
You’ll be joining us across teams within Debt & Financing Solutions and Sponsors & Specialist Financing, where we provide debt product specialist solutions and first-class advisory services to UK and European corporate and private equity clients.
We cover a broad range of specialisms, from acquisition financing and specialist asset-backed financing, to leveraged buyouts and project finance for greenfield renewable energy projects. Working across these areas will bring you into close contact with various teams, including our market-leading bond and derivative syndicate, and execution franchise in NatWest Markets.
Applications for this programme will be open until we receive enough applications to complete our hiring. When that happens, we’ll close the programme to new applications. It’s important to take the time to make sure you’re making the right decision about the programme you want to apply for (you can only apply for one Graduate/Intern programme) but please complete your application as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss out.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.