Human Resources Insight Week for Men Edinburgh 2022
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
- Our Human Resources Insight Week for Men is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2024
- You’ve got an inquisitive mindset and a real enthusiasm for bringing new ideas forward
- You’re a good communicator, with the ability to build great working relationships, based on understanding, empathy and trust.
About the programme
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over four days from 30th August to 2nd September 2022 days.
You can expect to
- Learn more about our function and some of the interesting projects currently underway
- Meet lots of different colleagues to hear about their career journeys and learn why they love working in Human Resources
- See first-hand the innovations we’re introducing and why it’s an exciting time to work in this area.
About the business area
In HR it’s our job to make the bank a great place to work. A place where everyone is treated fairly and able to fulfil their potential. This comes down to understanding people, and how we work best together.
We shape and deliver strategy for the business in areas like recruitment, learning, reward, and inclusion, to make sure we have the people, skills and perspectives we need to deliver for our customers.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.