Internal Audit Female Insight Week
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over five days in September 2021 (6th-10th). You can expect to:
- Learn more about our function and some of the interesting projects currently underway
- Hone your risk management skills
- Learn about our business’s regulatory duties, and see how we’re managing risk responsibly
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our graduate and internship options and the career paths you could take in Internal Audit
- Our Internal Audit Female Insight Week is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2023
- We’re looking for people who are curious, innovative and show a real enthusiasm for bringing new ideas forward
- You’re a strong communicator, with the ability to build great working relationships strengthened by your integrity and sound judgment.
About the business area
Internal Audit is an independent voice in our organisation, crucial to meeting our ambitions, and protecting our customers’ interests.
We provide assurance by calling out risks, asking the tough questions, and challenging the things we need to. We make sure effective controls are always in place so we can manage our risks responsibly and keep our bank and our customers safe.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.