Junior Wealth Manager Bristol 2021
Join us a Junior Wealth Manager
- Take on a new role, honing your relationship management and investment expertise
- You'll be helping our clients to achieve their financial goals, providing them with bespoke wealth management advice
- This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment where we'll encourage and invest in your professional development
What you'll do
As a Junior Wealth Manager, you’ll be meeting the investment needs of our private banking clients, providing advice on investments. We’ll look to you to take responsibility for your own diary management, client documentation and administration and provide excellent service to your clients.
You’ll also be:
- Undertaking investment reviews, liaising with specialists where appropriate
- Identifying opportunities for referrals to the wider function and making sure that these are captured by the most appropriate segment for the client’s needs
- Keeping up-to-date with financial markets and macroeconomic news, and remaining well informed of the views of markets and asset classes
- Promoting the bank’s image, reputation and credibility in defined priority markets, to strengthen and leverage the brand and build business opportunities
The skills you'll need
It's essential that you have a QCF level 4 qualification to join us in this role. You'll also have the ability to become a trusted and respected adviser and adhere to the culture and principles of treating customers fairly and delivering outstanding levels of service.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Investment skills, including expertise in detailed client profiling, risk analysis and asset allocation
- Knowledge of current views on macro-economic environments and financial markets, and the ability to articulate them
- The ability to act as a representative in the market place and build powerful relationships with internal and external centres of influence
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.