Graduate Junior Online Platform Executive Wrexham 2023
As our Amazon platforms continue to grow with us selling in UK, EU, US, CA, Aus, JP and UAE, we are looking to grow the Amazon team.
The Graduate / Junior Online Platform Executive is responsible for ensuring that the ODR across all accounts is kept under 1%, creating sponsored campaigns, monitoring their progress, and interpreting data, helping with product reviews and listing products.
- Answering messages within 24 hours and dealing with feedbacks and A-Z Claims with the aim of keeping ODRs are under 1% across all accounts
- Listing creation: Working with the content team to ensure listing of new products on platforms as well as listing older products onto new Amazon platforms
- Continuously optimise product listings using keyword research from Amazon Brand Analytics, as well Helium 10 and any other keyword research tools
- Create A+ Content
- Create and monitor sponsored campaigns on the Amazon advertising console (AMS)
- Help with Product Reviews
- Learn through Amazon Seller University and webinars
- Any ad hoc duties as they arise.
What Youll Need To Show Us
- Fluent in English with strong grammatical and spelling ability.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Strong passion for Ecommerce & Amazon, as well as good organisational skills.
- Proficient in Windows operating systems such as Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Confident with navigating quickly around the internet, using multiple browsers and tabs.
- Ability to simplify complex problems or processes to achieve.
- A proactive self-starter
- Knowledge of Helium 10 and Amazon Brand Analytics
- Knowledge of A+ Content and how to create a store
- Experience and understanding of Amazon platform in relation to review generation/removal.
- Firm understanding of Amazon Account Health, how to prevent feedbacks and A-Z claims
- Knowledge of the Amazon Sponsored Platform to create and maintain both automated and manual campaigns
- Knowledge of a European language either French, Italian or Spanish
What We Value
Our mission is to become the world’s leading sports equipment retailer. Nothing excites us more than finding hungry, talented individuals and unleashing them in a team capable of achieving incredible things. So, what do we look for in our hires? Well, Net World Sports is a pretty unique place to work. Our people create our culture, here’s just some of the things we value in our people:
- Good attitude – reliability, accountability and a positive attitude goes a long way!
- Be respectful - treat and speak to each other with respect. Be present, stick to deadlines and be respectful of other people’s time.
- Hard working – don’t be afraid of hard work, roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Approachable – be friendly, kind and willing to help others.
- Supportive – encourage and support each other to do our best!
- Adventurous – we like to find creative solutions and play by our own rules.
- Transparent - Open and honest communication with others and with ourselves.
This role is based in our Wrexham office, full-time. We're unable to offer remote-working, and require a quick start so we're unable to consider applications outside of the UK.