Graduate Product Planning Analyst 2021
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020.
The successful graduate will join a team of global product planners managing the supply chain for the automotive market. Using NXP supply chain systems and business processes you will:
- Work with manufacturing sites to produce the product ordered by our customers to a committed supply plan
- Take appropriate steps to solve product supply shortages and provide early warning when supply is expected to be later than planned
- Deliver a higher level of responsiveness to the customer facing team providing accurate supply plan information
- Participation in projects to continuously improve the supply chain efficiency
- Opportunity to develop as part of the NXP Global New In Career Program.
Candidates are required to have:
- Business/Supply Chain degree or relevant degree with numerical/business content
- Industry work placement experience preferably in a supply chain/planning environment
- Microsoft Office experience especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self motivator and good team player