Marketing Assistant Gerrards Cross 2024
Oakwood Estates are the fastest growing estate agents in the local area. An independent family business set up in 2008, this dynamic company have grown to 8 leading branches.
This is a varied and interesting role, suiting someone who is a strong communicator and has good initiative.
Whilst working across our 8 branches, you will maintain and build sponsor relationships with the local communities and organisations. As well as this, you will be responsible for general marketing activities, such as social media, events and SEO improvement.
Monday to Friday with additional flexible working hours which may involve weekend company events. 28 days per annum including bank holidays.
The main responsibilities
- Managing and building sponsorship portfolio
- Responding to Google reviews
- Organising in-house events (3 per year)
- Monthly office inspections and contacting Handyman when necessary
- Work with BYM on social media and campaigns
- Responding to and growing social media followers
- Getting content for the blog and social media accounts
- Ad hoc tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with experience of using Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft, email systems and the Internet
- Organised and able to organise others
- Team player