Graduate Electrical Engineer 2021
Omega Red Group is part of SSI Services (UK) Ltd, a division of South Staffordshire Plc. Omega Red Group is a specialist design, installation, testing and maintenance contractor, within the electrical earthing, lightning protection and height safety market. Operating nationally, the business focuses on providing top quality safety-critical services for the protection of people, buildings and infrastructure. Omega Red Group is a successful, growing company that is looking for talented employees who want to work in an environment that is challenging and rewarding.
About the job
We are looking for Electrical Engineering graduates to join our Earthing Design Team. Based from our Head Office in Nottingham, you’ll find yourself working on a range of Earthing, Surge & Lightning Protection projects across the UK. Your work will be varied and challenging and you can expect a degree of travel, visiting UK client sites to discuss projects and undertake Earthing related measurements and assessments.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated engineering graduate looking to build a successful career within a supportive and market leading Company, within the Earthing and Lightning Protection Industry.
Essential Qualifications & experience
- You will have a 2:2 Bachelor’s degree or above, in Electrical Engineering, or similar engineering related discipline
- You will be prepared to travel to client sites across the UK
- You will be self-motivated and organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You will enjoy problem solving and not afraid to share your thoughts and ideas with the team
- You will be an excellent communicator with the skills to liaise between colleagues and clients with confidence and certainty
- You will be able to present written and numerical data clearly and concisely in reports and presentations to clients