Cloud Sales Support Industrial Placement
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience.
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As a Cloud Sales Support Intern you will:
- Support sales function on opportunity and customer engagement work to help our customers build their cloud journeys
- Work with the Tech Cloud Account Management team and Architects to build customer propositions that deliver value and accelerate cloud usage
- Perform market and industry research to identify areas for campaigns and opportunity development
- Support communications planning and events
- Prepare useful and insightful content for presentations for Customers, Account Managers and Solution Engineers
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we are looking for:
- Undergraduate students completing a university placement program or finalist seeking post-graduation experience
- Energetic, articulate and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation
- A real team player
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw evidence-based conclusions
- The ability to self-manage, with strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- Not afraid to fail, not afraid to learn
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- A stong initative and an even stronger work ethic.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.