Context Software Engineer Industrial Placement
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience.
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As a Software Context Engineer Intern you will:
- Work as part of a small autonomous team, taking full ownership of solving problems from start to finish. Working in an agile organisation, you will be able to rely on the support of your team to build novel and innovative solutions. You will get to learn the latest languages, frameworks and ML tools, building models and services that lead the advance of technology in our industry.
- Work as part of a team building solutions to our customers’ problems.
- Pair with team members to expand your software engineering skills and produce high quality software.
- Embrace the support and training on offer to enhance your skills.
- Perform an active role in team planning, review and retrospectives.
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we are looking for:
- Familiar with one of Golang, C++, Python, R or other high-level language.
- Exposure to Linux and scripting.
- Interest in putting ML, IR, and language processing to practical application.
- Keen to learn about large scale, highly available systems.
- Motivated to deliver real solutions to customers.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.