Creative Campaign Support Placement
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience.
What You’ll Do
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As a Creative Campaign Support Intern you will be:
- Supporting the EMEA Strategic Sales Communications team in content creation and execution of campaigns across the region.
- Event coverage and promotion for various charity events within Oracle including blogging and video production.
- Conducting interviews on a regular basis with employees across the organisation and publishing a write up for a specific purpose e.g. coverage of an event or an interview with a country leader for OWL (Oracle Women in Leadership).
- Creating and branding digital signage and promotional content for various initiatives both within Oracle and for the interns group.
- Dedicated support to one or more Oracle lines of business for the duration of the placement year.
- Admin and adhoc responsibilities when supporting the execution of internal campaigns across EMEA.
- A mix of a creative mind with good project management skills, knowledge of digital communication tools and the motivation to get stuff done would be a good fit for this team.
What You’ll Bring
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we are looking for:
- Energetic, articulate and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business
- Strong writing and editing skills with superb attention to detail
- Comfortable with a camera; photography and video recording
- High energy, confident, outgoing and proactive
- Strong analytic and numerical reasoning skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and understand data and present it in creative and compelling ways
- Good IT skills including basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Video editing software
- Some experience of writing/blogging is desirable and some international experience would be an advantage
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.