As an industrial placement within Strategy at PA you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the work we do in the strategy field; supporting projects and research initiatives across PA’s 9 sectors. We help our clients to identify, evaluate, select and pursue strategies that create substantial value for their stakeholders across our 4 sub-propositions:
- Strategy & Execution: Developing winning strategies that make sense of clients’ current landscape, clearly defining where to play
- Disruptive Growth Strategy: Defining and identifying innovative new propositions and helping bring these to market
- Customer, Sales & Marketing: Enhancing the delivery of existing products and activities through development and promotion of customer-centric strategy
- Mergers & Acquisition: Identifying, evaluating and executing acquisitions, commercial due diligence, post-merger integration and value realisation
- Research and input direct to business development, proposals for work and invitations to tender
- Supporting internal projects and initiatives within the Strategy Team and beyond across PA
- Contribution to thought leadership
- On track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline
- Clear interest in understanding how organisations and people behave
- Curiosity and the courage to try new things
- Ability to solve problems using both creative and analytic approaches
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken communication
- Collaborative approach and team working skills
- Willingness to travel on business
We welcome international applications, but please note that we’re unable to offer sponsorship for work permits once you’ve graduated. As this role is an entry role to an analyst role you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK to be eligible to apply.
The start date for this role will be in July 2018.
About PA Consulting Group
We are the consulting, technology and innovation firm that uses constant curiosity and ever-evolving expertise to make a lasting impact on the world. We are PA Consulting Group. Specialising in technology and innovation, management and IT consulting, our employees operate globally across a wide range of sectors, delivering practical solutions that make the difference for our clients.
Getting exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals is what we do. And finding fresh angles, exploring new avenues and following the unconventional path is how we do it. We are solving some of the world’s most complex problems. But where others settle for off-the-shelf solutions, we approach each challenge with fresh eyes, unconstrained thinking and a perfectly balanced team of experts handpicked for the task.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways. This diversity engenders a richer, more creative environment – one in which our people develop and clients are served better. We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s objectives, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Join us and make the difference with your career.