Junior Product Manager 2021
Are you keen to launch your career in product management?
Agile and scrum methodologies are at the heart of the Product function at PA Media Group and we are looking for a Junior Product Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting directly into the Product Manager, you will be assisting all aspects of the product management function within the TV & Sport Data areas of the business. You will support the creation of digital products, services and solutions for B2B clients, as well as for customer-facing propositions.
We want someone to come in and use their energy, passion and confidence to be able to manage product roadmaps and backlogs, negotiate with senior stakeholders on key deliverables and milestones, and work closely with our engineers to turn requirements into solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Participating in the design and maintenance of digital products in the TV & Sport Data teams across PA
- Gathering requirements and translating them into user stories to be delivered by the development teams
- Working closely with key business stakeholders to organise and define roll out plans for internal services, software or products
- Supporting the design of goal-oriented product roadmaps that deliver continuous and measurable business value
- Providing input and assistance to the marketing team around product knowledge, promotional materials and communication to target different markets
- Developing and maintaining core project documentation, including product requirements, market research and product usage data
What you’ll need
- You’ll need the confidence to be able to present information to varied audiences both in writing and verbally
- The ability to manage competing priorities and a passion for emerging technology trends.
- You’ll need strong problem solving and organisational skills and the ability to think on your feet
- You will have the desire to work independently and effectively to manage your time and adapt to constant changing demands of the business
What we can offer
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits including 25 days’ annual leave, Life Assurance and pension contributions, you can also expect to be part of a knowledgeable team who are passionate about innovation and will help you to progress your career in Product Management.
In addition, PA Media Group truly recognise the importance of a healthy work life balance and this role will offer the opportunity to work remotely. You will be working closely with our stakeholders in TV and Sport Data so this role can be based from our Howden office.
There will be a requirement to travel for meetings/workshops as and when required, and ideally, you’ll be available to attend the Howden office 1-2 days a week.
We’re working hard to ensure we provide an inclusive environment and as well as your skills and experience we’re also focused on who you are and what else you can bring.
We are always open to discuss an individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you.
We will do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.