A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
In your role as a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will maintain reliable infrastructure so that our Forward Deployed Engineers and Product Teams can build products that solve our customers' hardest problems - products that can be counted on when they are needed most. You will work collaboratively with engineers to understand what they need to get their jobs done. You care deeply about the availability and security of our systems, and configuration as code is your tool for ensuring that everything is operating as it should.
- Manage and secure Linux-based cloud systems and networks at scale.
- Work with tools to automate critical aspects of production systems, such as configuration management and deployment of infrastructure.
- Maintain the stability and performance of the cloud platform.
- Utilize the latest industry standard tools and practices to meet the evolving needs of our internal engineers/developers and external customers.
Technologies We Use
- Languages: Ruby, Python, Go, and Java
- Systems Management: Terraform, Docker, Ansible, and Puppet
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure
- Linux: CentOS (6 and 7)
What We Value
- Coding/scripting fluency in at least one language and a commitment to automate solutions.
- Experience with Linux systems from the kernel level and up.
- Ability to quickly take on new roles and responsibilities.
- Track record of successfully deploying and running configuration management systems.
- Desire to see features through from development to deployment in production environments.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.