Junior Stockbroker 2021
Pello Capital are always interested in people who not only have the right qualifications but also have the right attitude, are motivated and have enthusiasm - the kind of people who will add value to our organisation. In return, employees benefit from working for a forward thinking organisation that rewards individual contribution. We are also committed to helping all staff reach their potential. We are currently looking for a Trainee Stockbroker to join our busy office based in London.
Please note: Candidates only apply if you have RDR compliant CISI Level 4 minimum qualification.
- Assist CF30 Brokers in executing trades by phone or electronically.
- Keep up to date with the mood of the financial markets
- Assist in the preparation of deal documentation.
- Complete tasks for CF30 Brokers when required.
- Conduct business according to Cornhill business principles.
- Provide administrative support to CF30 Brokers
- Complete all training and education programs to enhance service levels offered to clients.
- Complete tasks from management CF30 Brokers when required
- Attend all meetings and on a timely basis.
Key skills required
- RDR compliant CISI Level 4 minimum qualification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A polite and friendly telephone manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative in a methodical manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional and flexible attitude
- Strong IT skills
- Good level of education