Junior Ecommerce Associate 2021
Perpetua's mission is to give superpowers to anyone that sells online by building best-in-class ecommerce advertising products. At the moment, we help agencies, brands, and sellers win on Amazon, Instacart, Walmart, and Target by analysing large amounts of data and using AI to develop smart optimization algorithms that drive transformational sales growth for our clients.
We are currently hiring an Ecommerce Associate, in our London based EU office, to support our growing customer base by ensuring our customers’ ad campaigns are optimized as best as possible and that they love Perpetua. This role sits on our Customer Success team and will be a mix of owning customer relationships yourself, supporting Data Strategists, and building go to market playbooks for new marketplaces and ad platforms.
What’s expected of this role
- Articulately present data driven, insightful analysis of our customers’ campaign performance during account reviews, strategy planning sessions, and other touchpoints like email and Zoom calls
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with customers by helping ensure their ad performance exceeds their expectations Identify gaps in internal tools and provide suggestions to the product team on improvements.
- Deep dive into customer data to diagnose campaign performance improvements.
- Collaborate with engineering team to improve the internal tools used to enhance our customer's advertising campaign.
- Be an expert in delivering consultative solution to our customers, earning their trust by educating them on how to achieve optimal success on Amazon.
- Serve as the customer advocate to ensure product feedback is passed to the product and engineering teams
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to identify strategic opportunities or gaps in the business through reporting and data
- Identify and close upsell opportunities with existing customers.
- You are data-driven and can navigate large datasets and extract actionable insights.
- You can make persuasive decks that tell a story and have captivating presentation skills.
- You are crafty, creative, and scrappy.
- Understand and analyze customer data to identify areas of improvement for ad campaign performance
- 1 + years in an Ops or Customer Success at a high growth b2b saas company
- Alternatively, if you're an exceptional recent graduate with experience in finance or consulting looking to make an impact at a fast growing startup, Just be sure to let us know why you embody "customer obsession".
- You’re hungry to be a part of a company that’s on the cusp of rocket ship growth, and are willing to do whatever it takes to help us achieve our potential.
Bonus Points if you
- Can share with us a time that you analyzed data, and took actions on those insights to improve a business outcome.
- You are comfortable writing/reading/editing SQL queries and can create impactful dashboards, views and/or questions
- Have Amazon marketplace domain expertise
- Have been at a company that's scaled from $10 --> $100 million ARR in 1-2 years
- Full benefits plus a health spending account from day 1
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Automatic enrolment in our employee revenue sharing plan
- Flexible time off policy
- Free catered office lunches from Toronto's best restaurants daily
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in the office
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.