Are you passionate about the science behind products? Do you want to develop innovations for the world's biggest brands? Then a technical career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
You will have the unique opportunity to apply your laboratory skills in the evaluation and qualification of new products that improve the lives and well-being of the world’s consumers. You will achieve this through rigorous lab-based experimentation and testing, combined with a deep understanding of consumer needs and the full scale production process.
What to Expect
The role is part of the R&D Corporate Functions Bioscience organisation providing Microbiology solutions and support for multiple business units and Innovation programs globally. Based at our SE-UK Microbiology Centre of Excellence, you will apply your academic background & practical hands on Microbiological experience and the scientific method to generate & interpret data and solve problems against technical & Business Challenges. You will be working independently and as part of global, multifunctional R&D team, developing and applying new cutting-edge Bioscience capability and technical models to solve tough technical challenges. You can expect to learn and develop your technical leadership skills, and how to develop holistic business building Bioscience capability and innovations.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching. You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits. You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including a competitive pension, share ownership scheme and private healthcare
What we are looking for
- MSc or equivalent in Microbiology or closely related life science, experience in a Microbiology laboratory.
- Working knowledge of GMP would be advantageous.
Good to Know
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolio’s of loved and trusted brands such as Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Aussie®, Oral-B®, and Pampers®.
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?