Engineering (Manufacturing) Graduate Role
Secure yourself a graduate full-time role in Manufacturing before Christmas. Do you want to secure a career with the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work for in Fast Moving Consumer Goods? Do you have a track record of challenging yourself and leading others? Are you a final year student or recent graduate from an Engineering discipline? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
What you can expect: Product Supply Manufacturing at P&G is responsible for every aspect of product making for some of the world’s best love brands. Working as an engineer in manufacturing you will be entrusted to lead parts of the business right from the start. Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment/processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant. This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenges – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
The Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy: December 2019.
The Manufacturing & Logistics Career Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. This exclusive event is a three day intensive learning course designed to challenge your technical skills, critical thinking, networking and leadership, in real business situations. You'll work on a real manufacturing case study and get the opportunity to present your ideas to a board of leaders at P&G, followed by a final interview. If you are successful at the event you will be offered a full time role at P&G upon graduation. When: 9th to 10th December 2019 (travel required on 8th December 2019) Where: P&G Manchester Plant. All expenses will be covered by P&G.
What we offer you
If you are successful in securing a job with P&G, this is what you can look forward to:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work and projects from the beginning
- A wide range of challenging engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a very competitive pension, life assurance, private health insurance, stock ownership scheme and other social benefits.
What we are looking for:
- Applicants should have a BSc or MSc in any Engineering discipline
- Other STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) degrees will be considered.
- Applicants must have already graduated or be a final year student, expecting to graduate in Summer 2020
- Evidence of passion and achievements, particularly leadership, in academic and/or non- academic activities, short work experience or internships are a plus.
Good to know
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolio’s of loved and trusted brands such as Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Aussie®, Oral-B®, and Pampers®. We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2019.