Engineering Manufacturing Industrial Placement - Ireland 2021
Want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
At P&G, our best ideas and innovations are transformed into reality in our world-class Manufacturing operating facilities. Our technical, innovative environment is one that embraces fast-paced change and cultivates a sense of leadership and commitment amongst our employees. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
What to Expect
A year placement in Product Supply with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging environment we work in. You will be entrusted with real, individual technical projects to lead, own, and execute over the course of your placement with us. You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day and be responsible for delivering results to improve our business.
If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this placement is for you.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, and we will provide you with specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Cutting Edge Technologies – put your mastery to the test by bringing your engineering skill set to apply on our advanced technologies
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
- Students pursuing an engineering or technical degree in their penultimate or final year of study or whose study programme makes them eligible for a 12 month placement starting Summer 2021
- Strong base understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field as well as problem solving and leadership skills.
- Evidence of passion and achievements, particularly leadership, in academic and/or non- academic activities, short work experience or internships are a plus.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland for the entire duration of the 12 month placement.
Good to Know
We’re consistently recognised as a leading graduate employer listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
Locations Available: Newbridge, Ireland
Start Dates: Summer 2021 onwards
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021 – however roles fill fast and are filled on an ongoing basis so apply early to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to remove the role earlier than the deadline if it has been filled.