Finance Graduate Role
Secure yourself a graduate job by Christmas!
Do you have leadership skills combined with strong analytical capabilities? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning? If so, apply now to join our P&G Finance team. Attend the Finance Careers Academy to secure yourself a unique opportunity to start your career at the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Secure yourself a role before Christmas to start upon graduation!
What you can expect
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our ground breaking shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
P&G Finance Career Academy – December 2019. The Commercial Careers Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. It is a three day intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real finance business case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G, followed by a final interview. The Finance Careers Academy will take place on 9th December to 11th December 2019 with travel required on Sunday, 8th December 2019 at our UK HQ in Weybridge (Greater London).
Find out more about Career Academies here.
Internships and full-time roles are available in the UK and Ireland with some opportunities in Stockholm and Geneva.
What we offer you If you secure yourself a job with P&G you can expect the following:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – From the beginning you will be doing a full-time job in finance working with some of our biggest brands
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. • Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job in P&G Finance offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a great pension, private health care and share schemes. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here.
We are looking for
- Top talent: University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in Summer 2020. · Previous Finance experience is not needed – we teach you the knowledge needed for success
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis are important.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non- academic activities. · Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus.
- Business proficiency in the English language.
Good to Know
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers. At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2019