Do you have a passion to develop people and lead organizational change? Do you want a role which utilises your excellent interpersonal and leadership skills whilst also building business results? Are you ready to help shape the future of work in one of the world’s leading organisations? Then this opportunity is for you.
What does a job in HR look like?
Forget what you think you know about working in HR, this is not business as usual. HR at P&G means being a strategic partner to the business to help lead organisation through change, shape the future of work and build best in class employee engagement. Our HR teams are the strategic partners to the business leaders of our organisation and deliver truly significant and tangible business results. HR are the champion of P&G’s 95,000+ employees. We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too).
In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself.
What to expect
During your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in HR with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business HR projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Previous HR internship projects cover topics such as Talent Management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits and more. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
Internships are available at our sites across the UK including London, Newcastle and Manchester.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
We are looking for
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates currently pursuing a degree and in their penultimate year of study
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities - Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated passion for HR style work
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Good to Know
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers. At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.