IT Associate Manager
Applications for this job are now closed
DEADLINE 1st March 2020
Weybridge & Harrogate | Newcastle upon Tyne
Technology: IT & Software Development
Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
Associate IT Manager
In this position, you will join our IT team and play one of the following roles:
- Project Manager- you communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and are accountable for end-to-end success of the project by integrating the technical, business, and commercial work.
- Service Delivery Manager- you deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. You lead process simplification, compliance work, issue resolution, and manage changes.
- Application Manager- you make sure all the work related to the application moves forward successfully in a structured manner and you find new ways to do it better. You lead solution development, quality assurance, and release management.
We are looking for:
- Young professionals with a real passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or up to 4 years professional experience), eager to develop a career using IT to transform the business.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Higher education degree
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / deep IT understanding preferred).
- English fluency.
- We expect you to hold the Right to Work.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (healthy eating initiatives, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers® and Pantene®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100,000 employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
DEADLINE 1st March 2020