Finance Graduate Role 2021
Begin a meaningful career right here
Secure yourself a graduate job by Christmas! Do you have leadership skills combined with strong analytical capabilities? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
If so, apply now to join our P&G Finance team.
Attend the Finance Careers Academy to secure yourself a unique opportunity to start your career at the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Secure yourself a role before Christmas to start upon graduation!
What you can expect:
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team, you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our groundbreaking shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
P&G Finance Career Academy – December 2020
The Finance Careers Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. It is an intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G, followed by a final interview.
The Commercial Career Academy will take place on 7^th December to 9^th December 2020. This year it is likely we will run our career academy virtually, but will update attendees closer to the time with the final format.
Find out more about Career Academies here: https://www.pgcareers.com/graduate-career-academy-in-the-UK
Full-time roles are available in the UK and Ireland with some opportunities in Stockholm and Geneva.
What we offer you
If you secure yourself a job with P&G you can expect the following:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – From the beginning you will be doing a full-time job in finance working with some of our biggest brands
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job in P&G Finance offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a great pension, private health care and share schemes. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
We are looking for:
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in Summer 2021
- Previous Finance experience is not needed – we teach you the knowledge needed for success
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis are important.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non- academic activities.
- Short work experience, internships are considered as a plus.
- Business proficiency in the English language.
Good to Know:
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2020 – however roles fill fast and are filled on an ongoing basis so apply early to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to remove the role earlier if it has been filled.