Marketing Summer Internship
Want to market brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Do you want to gain work experience with the company voted the #1 company for graduates to work for in FMCG and set the path for your future career? Are you passionate about building some of the world’s best loved brands? Then our Marketing Summer Internship is the opportunity for you.
What does a job in marketing look like?
Our Marketing and Brand Management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-class brands, developing marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and creative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow our brands profitably. Together, we will continue to build the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
What to expect
During your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in marketing with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands. You will be expected to dive right in and take the lead on your projects from the beginning.
Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
Internships are available at our Weybridge (London) office and start the first week of July 2020
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
We are looking for:
- We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick.
- We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates currently pursuing a degree and in their penultimate year of study
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Good to Know
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers. At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.