Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
What makes a successful Sales professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix:
Secure yourself a graduate job by Christmas!
Want to sell brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Want to work with some of the UK’s biggest retailers selling some of the world’s best loved brands? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
If so, apply now to join the P&G Sales team.
Attend the Commercial Careers Academy to secure yourself a unique opportunity to start your career at the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Secure yourself a role before Christmas to start upon graduation!
What you can expect:
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi-million pound business and budget to lead from day 1. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy, Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers. You will be the key contact for the business with your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas, strategize using analytics and shopper insights, use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas.
As a full-time hire you are automatically enrolled in our world-class graduate scheme training programme. It’s 2 years of structured training, mentoring and specially chosen roles to set you up for a successful career in P&G Sales and recognized industry wide as the best leadership development programme.
Full-time jobs are available at both our Weybridge and Harrogate offices, with start dates available from 2020 onwards.
P&G Commercial Career Academy – December 2019
The Commercial Careers Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. It is a three day intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G, followed by a final interview.
The Commercial Career Academy will take place on 11th December to 13th December 2019.
What we offer you
If you secure yourself a job with P&G you can expect the following:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – From the beginning you will be doing a full-time job in sales, managing your own account with a retailer.
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job in P&G Sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, great pension and share schemes. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
We are looking for:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in Summer 2020.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Good to know:
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways; we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2019