Supply Chain Graduate Role 2021
Secure yourself a graduate full-time role in Supply Chain before Christmas!
Do you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win? Do you want to secure a career with the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work for in Fast Moving Consumer Goods?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Supply Network Operations in P&G is the heartbeat of the company. Our entry level positions are designed to give new additions to the company an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging front line operations world we work in. You could become the next forecasting expert for one of our categories or work with our customers to optimise our supply chain. Alternatively, you could be our new process engineer in one of our distribution centres or a project manager that gets our displays into store from start to finish…
The Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy: December 2020
The Manufacturing & Logistics Career Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. This exclusive event is an intensive learning course designed to challenge your technical skills, critical thinking, networking and leadership, in real business situations. You'll work on a real manufacturing case study and get the opportunity to present your ideas to a board of leaders at P&G, followed by a final interview.
If you are successful at the event you will be offered a full time role at P&G upon graduation.
The Commercial Career Academy will take place in December 2020. This year it is likely we will run our career academy virtually, but will update attendees closer to the time with the final format.
What we offer you
If you are successful in securing a job with P&G, this is what you can look forward to:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work and projects from the beginning
- A wide range of challenging business and technical assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a very competitive pension, life assurance, private health insurance, stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Find out more here.
What we are looking for:
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in Summer 2021 in any discipline - STEM degrees are preferred
- Evidence of passion and achievements, particularly leadership, in academic and/or non- academic activities, short work experience or internships are a plus.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Analytical – able to work with large amounts of data to drive the business forward. Simplify our processes with programs such as KNIME and PowerBI.
Good to Know
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2020 – however roles fill fast and are filled on an ongoing basis so apply early to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to remove the role earlier if the event has been filled.