Supply Chain Graduate Role - Immediate Start
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge innovations, solving complex problems and finding new, simpler ways of working in a multi-functional team? Are you interested in becoming the next Product Supply business category leader or connecting with our customers on their supply chain? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Supply Network Operations (SNO) is responsible for the P&G end to end supply chain from the point of supply network design right through to the product being on shelf in retailers. The roles are dynamic and involve leading all aspects of the movement of raw materials, finished product and cash between P&G sites and those of our customers and suppliers.
Read further if you want to join our high performing team that has been recognised as the #1 preferred supplier by their customers in the UK in 2018!
Supply Network Operations in P&G is the heartbeat of the company. Our roles are designed with operations, but also a live, individual, business project which you will lead, own, and execute. Do you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at SNO P&G? Don't miss your opportunity!
We are looking for dynamic and passionate graduates to join our team for immediate start. Please note applications for our graduate (Summer 2020) roles open in September 2019.
We operate across five different sites (three general offices and two distribution centres) career paths are varied and exciting and involve:
- Business Planners & Customisation (Weybridge/London) who lead forecasting for one of our categories and are the masterminds behind getting our displays in store.
- Customer logistics (Weybridge/London & Harrogate) who partner with our customers' supply chain professionals to optimise the supply chain end to end.
- Customer Service Centre (Cobalt/Newcastle) who ensure that our orders, claims and trucks are organised in an optimal way todeliver the best service at the lowest cost
- Two distribution centres (London/Skelmersdale) they ensure our products are shipped to our customers DC’s.
What We Offer You
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and we will provide you with specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. We will design for you a customized learning plan to ensure that you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your internship.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
What we are looking for:
BSc or MSc in any discipline, with preference, but not limited to, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and Supply Chain Management degrees.
- Strong analytical and digital fluency with base understanding of engineering principles.
- Excellent leadership, communication & the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity and innovation skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Geographical mobility across the UK
Good to Know
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolio’s of loved and trusted brands such as Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Aussie®, Oral-B®, and Pampers®.
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?