Graduate Analytics Account Manager 2021
In this Account Manager role, you have the opportunity to join Philips as a Graduate Analytics Account manager with in our ICCA ( Intellivue Critical Care and Anaesthesia) Team. The team look after a portfolio of products that helps the most critically ill patients in healthcare and is centred on the Critical Care environment where paper based records are replaced by the ICCA digital platform.
This extracts data from a number of sources, intensive care equipment, patient monitors, ventilators, pumps and combines it with demographic and care data ( including pharmacy) to keep records and produce actionable data for our clinical teams. This allows for early intervention which ultimately saves lives.
Your role within this team will be to uncover new opportunities, through market analysis , working closely with our marketing analytics team and qualifying opportunities to develop a healthy sales funnel. This will involve identifying opportunities and qualification directly with clinical teams with in hospitals.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is comfortable with home working but also receiving great support from a successful team, giving you the ability to develop your commercial skills. This opportunity will open up long term opportunities to develop your career at an international, leading health tech organisation.
You are responsible for
- Building a healthy sales funnel and managing opportunities to orders
- Helping grow the adoption of our clinical informatics solutions in Critical Care Units
- Ensure customer satisfaction and develop growth opportunities within our install base
You are a part of
a team that has wide clinical experience and are experts in their field. They are experts in reports writing and enabling analytics to support clinical teams improve patient outcomes. You will be part of a team of Account Managers, reporting into the Account Manager Team Leader for Monitoring & Analytics.
The post holder will be based from home and will have the opportunity to work with Critical Care Units across the United Kingdom and Ireland. Most of your work can be carried out with home working with the occasional need for travel and face to face meetings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and attributes
- Recent graduate in a business related degree
- Evidence of high performance background (evidenced by your academic and / or extra-curricular activities)
- Ideally some sales / commercial work experience
- You will demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and passion in pursuing work objectives and a total commitment to achieving successful outcomes
- -You will be adaptable and socially confident, enabling you to build strong relationships quickly, which will be key to your success. In essence, you will already be naturally demonstrating our behaviors of Customer First, Quality and Integrity Always, Team Up To Win, -Take Ownership to Deliver Fast and Eager to Improve & Inspire
- Extremely good communication skills (Fluent in English, verbal and written)
- Strong relationship management skills
- Valid UK driving licence
- Due to the role working in the healthcare environment, a standard DBS (Disclosure and Baring Service) criminal record check will be required for this role
In return we welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary plus a high performance related bonus.
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University and Graduate Development Programme
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
Please submit your detailed CV and motivational statement / letter which outlines why you believe this could be the perfect role for you. Suitable candidates will then be contacted by a Recruiter to arrange a first stage interview and successful candidates will then be invited to a business interview. Please note applications will be screened on a first come first served basis so we encourage early application!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.