Graduate Performance Analyst 2022
If you enjoy getting into the detail, spotting trends and helping teams understand their performance, this role could be for you!
Working with our dynamic performance & compliance team, you'll be working with some of the most important data in our business, reporting on performance across several key areas of our operations.
Your work will aid the identification of opportunities to improve performance and service levels within Pick Everard and its partners using performance measures, indicators and data. You will play a key role in coordinating, preparing and issuing management information and performance reports timeously within defined timelines.
This role is an initial 6 month contract, however may have scope to extend. It will be based from our head office in Leicester, however we now offer a Hybrid work setup, so you will be able to work from home.
- Continually review performance frameworks to ensure they are fit for purpose and provide the desired outcomes for all stakeholders
- Ensure performance data and outcomes is readily available with clear visual representation
- Collate and analyse performance data and produce performance reports based on existing processes, whilst contributing to the ongoing development of a suite of performance reports
- Engage with stakeholders and providers to understand why performance is changing, and articulate the underlying trends and causes to the partnership, stakeholders and other interested parties
- Present performance updates at internal and external meetings involving stakeholders and interested parties at all levels
- Provide ad-hoc analysis of performance and activity as required outside of the normal performance cycles and timelines
This role will suit a motivated and enthusiastic Graduate/Junior Analyst. You will ideally have some examples of working with data and producing reports. You will be comfortable working with MS Excel and be confident at producing data focused reporting for people to read and make decisions from.
- Qualification in a related field or study relating to data, auditing background will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of tracking, recording and reporting performance data in a business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced working to set deadlines
- Proficient user of MS Office Software and other packages.
At Pick Everard, we work together to make the extraordinary a reality. We are looking for exceptional new talent to be a part of our journey as we move forward through our ambitious five-year Business Plan.
We are an independent award-winning property and construction consultancy firm, operating within the industry, providing complete integrated service delivery to help our clients deliver better solutions across real estate, infrastructure and the natural environment.
We are at the forefront of the industry and enjoy a culture that is centered around being creative, professional, compassionate, client-oriented and fun.
Our recent successes include:
- Listed as an NCE100 Consultancy and AJ100 Practice
- Named a Top 150 Consultancy by Building Magazine
- Recognised as a leading Financial Times Consultancy
- Winners of the Association of Consulting Engineers (ACE) Awards, Best Business Performance of the Year – Large Consultancy
- Winners at the RICS Awards – Infrastructure category
- An Investors in People and Investors in Excellence accredited business
- Winners at the Enterprising Women Awards
Through our remarkable history we have already established the sound principles of success and we have the vision and ambition to be even better, as we move forward into a very bright future. We’re growing and we need more experts onboard. Join us and we will provide you with an inspiring environment in which you’ll be able to drive real progress and impact in your career.
To learn more about why it is good to work here please visit our website and follow us on social media. Be part of it.
We value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community, and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation. We are also a responsible employer and Investors in People accredited business.
Please note we are not accepting speculative CVs or approaches from recruitment agencies for this role.