Marketing Events Executive Leicester 2024
Pick Everard are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our growing business! Are you looking to further develop your career within Marketing? Do you want the opportunity to evolve creatively?
You will be playing a critical role in this business by supporting the Head of Marketing in the planning and execution of Pick Everard events as part of the annual marketing plan, working with a range of stakeholders including marketing team members, business development, other Pick Everard colleagues, suppliers, and partner organisations.
Pick Everard are proud to provide all employees support, training and career development opportunities, with a genuine focus on allowing individuals to grow, and focus on their own unique strengths.
- Management of event attendance requests, briefing and de-briefing of events to ensure attendees are aligned to the overall marketing objectives and maximising opportunities while staying on budget.
- Monitoring and reporting event performance in relation to desired event outputs and researching of new events that could form part of the annual activity plan.
- Working with the marketing team to align events with all marketing channels available to gain maximum brand exposure.
- Assisting the head of marketing in the development and ongoing management of key account marketing and activity plans, working across the marketing team to leverage existing marketing material to key accounts and new requests to support ongoing marketing plans.
- Ad hoc support for the marketing team when required across marketing channels used by Pick Everard.
This role will be suitable for an individual with a creative nature and have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Degree level in a relevant subject or recognised qualification in marketing
- At least 12 months experience of similar role is desirable.
- Proficient and experienced user of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Knowledge and use of social media as a marketing tool
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Self- motivated, proactive and excellent organisational skills
- Work well under pressure, have the ability to manage time with multiple tasks and within deadlines
- Team player, collaborating effectively with those around you
At Pick Everard, we work together to make the extraordinary a reality. We are looking for exceptional new talent to be a part of our journey as we move forward through our ambitious five-year Business Plan.
We are an independent award-winning property and construction consultancy firm, operating within the industry, providing complete integrated service delivery to help our clients deliver better solutions across real estate, infrastructure and the natural environment.
We are at the forefront of the industry and enjoy a culture that is centered around being creative, professional, compassionate, client-oriented and fun.
Our recent successes include:
Through our remarkable history we have already established the sound principles of success and we have the vision and ambition to be even better, as we move forward into a very bright future. We’re growing and we need more experts onboard. Join us and we will provide you with an inspiring environment in which you’ll be able to drive real progress and impact in your career.