Marketing Assistant Manchester 2024
Would you like to help build the brand, visibility and customer base of an industry-leading software provider?
Planisware is a global provider of software solutions for project portfolio management. We have 14 offices globally and we work with the likes of GSK, AstraZeneca and Martin Baker to bring about life changing innovations.
Our solutions are recognised as an industry market leader by Gartner, Forrester and IDC. Due to continued success, we’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to join us on a full time, permanent basis. The role will report into the Head of Sales and Marketing.
The successful candidate will assist our marketing and sales team in promoting the long-term growth of Planisware in the UK.
What you'll do
- Create content for social media channels and email campaigns.
- Support website content creation – articles, upcoming events, landing pages.
- Assist in execution of a calendar of multi-channel campaigns.
- Conduct research within PPM and competitor analysis; also analyse Planisware’s website traffic in the UK.
- Contribute lead generation ideas.
- Support the management of the UK leads database.
- Assist with reporting on website, campaign, and SEO analytics.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of events and promotional activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline, (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role(s) preferred.
- Organised in working style, able to work in a deadline oriented manner.
Why join Planisware UK?
- Hybrid working with flexible hours. Offices based in MediaCity UK with great local transport links.
25 days holiday, free weekly French lessons, travel insurance, Vitality health insurance for you and your dependents.
- Regular social events and yearly UK company kick off event.
- Enhanced pension contribution, enhanced parental pay, cycle to work scheme, Private Dental/Vision insurance alongside Health Care plan, Life and Critical illness insurance, Income protection insurance.
- Joining a culture that supports your development and growth.
- A chance to work with cutting-edge, industry leading technology and companies
- Salary GBP 20,000 - 25,000
At Planisware UK we are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and we live and breathe our values of wanting to build an inclusive environment for everyone.
We have a fantastic team here in MediaCityUK and we’re looking for the next generation of talent to join us. You will be surrounded by a friendly team who will support you as mentors and help you develop you in your career.
We want to become the top employer in the UK and we’re working hard to lead by example. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.