Strategy Consulting Analyst
Launched in 2014, our founding principle has been to create a lasting impact for our clients through evidence-based decision making and close collaboration. Through our offices in London and New York we advise some of the major corporates and Private Equity investors globally in the Media, Information & Technology, Agribusiness and Industrial Technology sectors.
What you will do
- As an analyst you will start by assisting more experienced consultants; but the learning curve is steep, and analysts are expected to quickly take ownership of their own workstreams
- Analysts own key pieces of analyses, execute research programs, and write sections of reports
- Although the role is based in our London or New York there will be opportunities to travel to clients and attend events, often international.
- Manage interns directly
- As you grow into the role there are opportunities to manage small projects
- Analysts are eligible for our 3-6 month NYC/London exchange programme
- Our Analysts are typically promoted after 18-24 months
What we look for:
- Strong academic background
- Evidence of commercial acumen, whether through previous internships or other entrepreneurial activities
- Involvement in student societies or other extra-curricular activities where you have made a demonstrable personal impact
- An open mind and a willingness to learn new skills
- Language skills preferred but not required