Police Now Brand Ambassador Programme
We’re working with Police Now to find enthusiastic and motivated Brand Ambassadors to represent them at university this upcoming academic year. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop key transferable skills, widen your professional network and gain insight into a leading public sector organisation.
You’ll be paid for the hours you work with the opportunity to receive bonuses, plus you'll attend skills workshops across the programme to enhance your future career prospects.
You’ll work flexibly alongside your studies to promote the brand and build relationships on campus and digitally. The programme will run between September 2020 and March 2021 and successful candidates will be invited to a Training Day in late August.
Who is Police Now?
Police Now is a charity which aims to transform communities by inspiring, recruiting and developing diverse leaders in policing. They look for bright graduates from all backgrounds with a passion for making a difference, equipping them with the tools and skills they need to serve the wider community.
On campus and digitally, you’ll be spreading the word about their two unique programmes – the National Graduate Leadership Programme and the National Detective Programme.
What will you be doing?
You will work alongside the Police Now team to promote the brand on your campus as follows:
- Use your creative flair to run activities to help promote the Police Now programmes to students on campus and digitally
- Activities could include: leveraging personal relationships with university societies, social media campaigns, lecture shout-outs or hosting your own events
- Team up with Police Now as you run wider student engagement events and build your professional network
- Use the insights you gather about what strong campus engagement looks like to guide Police Now with their future campus strategy
There’s no prior experience needed – at the Training Day in August (details TBC), you’ll be given all the information, tools and guidance you need to make sure you’re set up to take on the role when term starts.
Who are they looking for?
Police Now is looking for energetic and proactive students with the following credentials:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator
- Interest in the public/charity sector
- Entering your second year or above
- Any degree background
- Any predicted grade
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK
Police Now is looking for Brand Ambassadors to represent them at the following universities:
- Cardiff University
- Coventry University
- Lancaster University
- Loughborough University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Nottingham Trent University
- The University of Birmingham
- University of Durham
- University of Hull
- University of Liverpool
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of Sheffield
- University of Warwick
- University of York
- University of Exeter
- University of Leeds
- University of Leicester
- University of Newcastle
- University of Northumbria
- University of Southampton
How to apply?
Applying is simple – click ‘Apply Now’ to fill in a short application form and the Bright Network team will be in touch. Successful candidates will be invited to the Training Day (details TBC) in late August. Offers will go out in July.