Graduate Electrical Project Engineer
Powersystems is a high voltage engineering company specialising in electrical power infrastructure, grid connections and renewable generation. This exciting opportunity to join our team has been is created as a result of our continued success and expansion within the market place in particular the renewable energy industry.
- Work closely with lead project engineers to support projects as assigned
- Provide input into the electrical design, tendering, installation, testing and commissioning phases of projects
- Produce equipment layouts and designs
- Liaise with manufacturers on design, installation and commissioning issues
- Develop skills to take on the project management/ engineering of future projects
- Contribute to the future success of Powersystems and its clients.
Key qualifications and experience
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent discipline
- Ability to provide ideas and create innovative solution.
- Self-motivated with ability and initiative to get to the heart of a project and see it through to completion
- Ability to read drawings and visualise information
- Demonstrable good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computer systems, word, excel, AutoCAD
- Must be available to travel on work related business with occasional overnight stays
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Training and development to lead towards Chartered engineer status
- Pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Car allowance scheme
- Benefit from Company profit share as a Partner in our business
For the right candidate this is an opportunity to join an established team in an exciting and progressive workplace. In return for your positive contribution and loyalty we will provide a stimulating and varied working environment, training and professional development and we will actively support those looking to obtain chartered engineer status.
Powersystems is an Employee Owned business and has a keen interest in the wellbeing and success of all its employees. We will encourage and empower you to be imaginative, share your great ideas and be involved in the future success of our business. If you believe that you have what it takes to power our future together then we wish to hear from you.