Marketing Assistant Placement Batley 2024
As a Marketing Assistant, you will support the management and development of the overall strategic, tactic and operational Retail Brand and Private Label plans.
- Assist in the communication and launch of new products including the production and communication of key marketing tools in conjunction with Marketing and Brand Managers.
- Liaise with external agencies to coordinate printing, design and the creation of marketing materials and PR activity.
- Co-ordinate design agencies, fulfilment houses and external agencies to produce and deliver all relevant literature, POS etc.
- Provide regular reports to Marketing Managers regarding the status of budget and performance. Build a dashboard system reporting on all key brand metrics.
- Monitor competitor activity both online and offline, compiling a record and reporting on findings monthly.
- Assist with the management of the new product launch system including set up of all forms and systems to support the launch process, collaborating closely with multiple internal departments to ensure completion.
- Ensure all supporting literature, web, social and other collateral is up to date, relevant, insightful and helps drive sales of the product. Ensuring all communications are managed to fit within the overall strategy associated with our brands.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing presentations for key customers and be available to present findings and recommendations internally.
- Deliver key business projects which deliver business benefits.
- Studying for an undergraduate degree (Marketing, Business, etc.) (Crucial)!
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and a phenomenal teammate!
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised with the ability to take ownership of projects.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office; Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.).
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday. We protect and beautify the world.
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
- We partner with customers to create mutual value.
- We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
- We are “One PPG” to the world.
- We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
- We trust our people every day, in every way.
- We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
- We make it happen.
- We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
- We run it like we own it.
- We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
- We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
- We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.