Graduate Associate June London 2022
Our clients have a need to get information that they can’t find with a simple google search, information that only exists in the minds of industry experts. Through the proSapient platform, decision makers from Consultancy, Hedge fund and Private Equity firms can interact with experts across the globe, via phone calls, meetings and surveys, all to help them make better informed decisions on investments and transformations.
In an increasingly digital world, we have advanced the Expert Network industry by deploying the first AI-powered suite of technology. The platform has developed into a single point of primary research that is easy to use and allows our clients to quickly access the best research.
In the last four years alone, proSapient has grown to 250 curious and talented colleagues worldwide with offices in London, Raleigh, Kyiv & a brand new office in Toronto! This year alone, we are on track to more than double in size, and to support this growth, we’ve recently raised a $10m Series A round led by Smedvig Capital.
And we’re just getting started!
What is an Associate?
Our Associates source and screen experts using our AI-powered technology and connect them with our clients, to empower their business decisions. Projects range from EV Charging Networks in the US to Shrimp Aquaculture in Mexico, there’s always something new that our clients are looking to understand!
This is a fast-paced role, and you will learn plenty of skills from day one, including communication, sales, project management and negotiation to name a few.
This role will be starting on June 6th 2022
What you’ll do as an Associate
- Receive and understand various client briefs, covering preliminary research into specific industries, markets and geographies
- Source Experts on a global scale, utilising our AI Platform as a key source to identify potential matches for client briefs
- Sell the expert you’ve chosen to your client by understanding what the client is fully looking for and ensuring those needs are met
- Act as your own project manager by handling multiple client requests while connecting with and vetting a variety of experts each day
- Updating our core Platform – managing Expert profiles and ensuring accurate, valid and current information is stored
- Work closely with your team to meet project deadlines and exceed clients’ expectations
- Exposure working in an innovative and rapidly growing start up (300% revenue increase each year since opening).
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a genuine impact on your team – and the company as a whole – in your first weeks on the job. You’ll be joining a tight-knit team that cares about each other, supported by management that cares about each individual both personally and professionally.
- Exposure to senior level business leaders, decision makers and C-Suite from a variety of industries across the globe.
- Ongoing training and development from our fabulous internal L&D team.
What we would love for you to have
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A bias for action with an intense focus on generating revenue
- Drive, tenacity, and confidence to work in a rapidly growing business with constant product and personal evolution
- A proven ability to juggle multiple projects, stakeholders, and targets at once in an organized and efficient manner to thrive in a metric and results-driven environment
- A team player with a high level of collaboration and a willingness to help others
- An ability to create consultative, trust-based relationships with leading industry figures
What we can offer you
- For your financial wellbeing
- Competitive Salary- Salaries at proSapient are always competitive, with regular pay reviews.
- Tech Scheme- Purchase personal technology with a monthly pay back plan from your pre-tax base salary.
- Tenure Gifts- Vouchers, extra holiday and sabbaticals for each year of employment.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- For your physical and mental wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme- Access to a health and wellbeing service that offers personalised advice and support from specialist teams, such as mental health, financial support and legal experts. You will also have access to GPs 24/7 online or by phone.
- Annual Leave- 25 days PA + bank holidays.
- Hybrid Working- A maximum of three days in the office.
- MyMindPal App- Online support for mental fitness.
- For your development and growth
- Professional Qualification Scheme- Full or partly funded courses, and study leave/ support.
- Learning & Development- Ongoing training from our fabulous internal L&D team.
- A truly supportive culture focused around ongoing development and career progression.
… And so much more!
At proSapient, we are an equal opportunity employer. As such, we offer equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Due to the regulated nature of our clients, all successfully offered candidates are subjected to thorough screening & pre-employment checks, including an enhanced background check, which can affect the outcome of any offer of employment.