Programmatic Executive 2022
We help brands make BOLD MOVES. Nowadays, brands want rapid, spectacular growth and they expect media to deliver it. Clients used to give us media briefs that said “deliver 80% awareness” or “give me an impactful Christmas campaign.”
Now we hear “Take me from 4th to 1st in my category” or “Help me grow 10% in a market declining 10%” or “Make me the most loved brand in my industry”
These are huge asks of media, that can’t be met through tweaking the media plan of two years ago. Decades of advertising research prove that without a big change, large brands stay large and small brands stay small.
This is why Zenith help brands make BOLD MOVES.
Bold moves are big, brave changes to media strategy, delivering more impact for brands and more value for consumers.
Bold moves are backed up with a solid forecast – they are a better path to growth.
Bold moves build a partnership – we believe in this approach so much we link our growth to your success.
Bold Moves bring bigger ROI
This approach works for our clients, our people and consumers – it’s why we are recognised as the UK’s best media agency.
The Programmatic Executive is responsible for the running of display, audio and video campaign execution for Zenith’s Programmatic team, across multiple clients including Aviva, COTY, Three, Molson Coors and others. This involves supporting the Programmatic Manager in maintaining the accuracy and organisation of all bid management & trafficking processes and agency interactions related to assigned Programmatic campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience using Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and worked on analytical projects, understands and be able to explain the wider real time biddable (RTB) landscape.
- Supporting Programmatic Manager to deliver outstanding work every time
- Executing and manage online media campaigns for Zenith advertisers (DSP buying)
- Handling daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Looking for proactive opportunities to communicate this effectively with the wider team
- Understanding and effectively communicate Zenith’s programmatic value proposition
- Full reporting responsibility and data analytics
- Delivering immaculate client service
- Being proactive in day-to-day client management
- Understanding client’s business and identify opportunities
- Ensuring absolute financial accuracy and campaign management
- Sharing best practice across the Nestle team as well as the wider Programmatic team
- Embracing and drive positive culture within the team
- Building positive relationships with partners, suppliers and teams internally
- Volunteering for extra-curricular agency initiatives
- Sharing and showcase teams best work across department
- Building strong and effective relationships with all PM practices
- Building strong relationships with your peers, sharing knowledge and experience
- Being an agency advocate – get involved in industry events and training
- Building positive relationships with partners
We are looking for an ambitious, proactive and curious individual, ideally with a years work of digital and/or programmatic experience. You will be highly organised, have the ability to interpret large amounts of data, able to work independently on projects where needed but also enjoys working within a team that has a strong, collaborative working ethos. The client’s business will require us to work at a fast pace and alongside multiple stakeholders, so we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude from someone joining the team.
At Zenith UK, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective. We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.