Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
You’ll get to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in the UK and abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face. Our clients might want us to help them enter new markets; address the challenges created by organisational change; or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns.
Our Consulting opportunities
- Economics Consulting - you’ll advise high-profile clients in the public and private sectors, providing economic insights and evidence to help inform their business and shape their organisations.
- Management Consulting - you’ll help the world’s most significant organisations quickly become more effective by improving the way they operate through process and technology initiatives; support business growth to maintain or improve competitive edge and complete market and regulatory risk assessment.
- Sustainability and Climate Change - you’ll help clients embed sustainable thinking in their strategies and throughout their organisations. You’ll help them deliver real impact by making the most of the opportunities for innovation and growth, created by a world economy that’s becoming greener
- Technology Consulting - you’ll help our clients to undertake large scale, cloud enabled technology delivery, implementation and transformation. You’ll have the opportunity to work in Digital Strategy and Technology Transformation, Data Analytics and Risk Technology and Enterprise Architecture including SAP, Salesforce, Oracle and Microsoft.
What you’ll need
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in an Economics based subject
- Grade C or above in GCSE English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.