Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
In Deals you’ll help put together major mergers and acquisitions and resolve business crises. You could work on anything from international take-over bids to economic crime investigations and cases of insolvency.
Our Deals opportunities
- Business Recovery Services- you’ll advise under-performing UK and European companies on restructuring, refinancing, accelerated mergers and acquisitions and insolvency.
- Corporate Finance - you’ll help provide a full range of financial advisory services, from acquisitions and disposals for corporate and private equity clients, to advice on infrastructure, energy and public sector projects.
- Forensic Services - you’ll help our clients investigate, analyse and pre-empt a wide range of business risks and issues including public enquiries, rogue trader and bribery allegation. (We also offer Forensic Services as a mixed programme with Assurance - click ‘Apply now’ to find out more).
- Transaction Services - you’ll support private equity firms, investment funds and corporate clients through mergers, acquisitions and disposal. (We also offer Transaction Services as a mixed programme with Assurance - click ‘Apply now’ to find out more).
- Valuations and Assurance -you’ll work alongside clients to support them in making key commercial and strategic valuation decisions on business deals or restructuring, disputes, tax regulation and financial reporting. You'll spend time within both Assurance and Valuations during the early stages of your training with us and work with teams across the organisation.
What you’ll gain
Your role in Deals will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards the Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualification. You’ll also be part of our innovative new EMEA-wide career development programme which we call the ‘Edge’.
What you’ll need
You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.