Risk Graduate Programmes Autumn 2022
The world of risk is changing. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. More volatile. While this environment makes it much harder to predict where new risks will come from, we believe that it represents an opportunity for businesses to transform and innovate. We work with our clients to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business; from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience. Through our invaluable insights and independent assurance we can help our clients to discover and unlock real value.
Our capabilities, scale and ability to bring together leading-edge specialists to tackle the toughest risk situations helps us create a sustainable competitive advantage. But it's our people, their curiosity and the inclusive, collaborative culture that sets us apart. Difference makes a difference and individuality is celebrated and embraced. We’re investing in growth and innovation. Our people are supported by the right tools and technology to strengthen our business and stay at the cutting-edge of new techniques. We nurture bold and dynamic behaviours to push the boundaries and be truly distinctive in the market.
Our leading graduate business programme is underpinned by a learning pathway that will equip you with all the necessary core skills and map out for you your future learning journey. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
What you'll do
You'll be working to help organisations manage the risks and opportunities associated with their technology. This covers all aspects of technology, including:
- Advising on how to set an IT strategy fit for their business in the digital world
- Analysing large volumes of data in order to inform decision making - this will include the use of data transformation and visualisation technologies
- Reviewing and improving how projects and transformations are delivered
You’ll have opportunities to work across industry sectors and across the UK to provide technology and data led advice to clients. This could be in the creation or implementation of a new technology or providing advice to business leaders on the opportunities that their technology can enable.
What you'll gain
- A blend of commercial, technical, financial and data experiences working with iconic clients across industry sectors and countries
- Structured technical training in a suite of data analytics/ and visualisation tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx and Power BI)
- Technology control training, including the execution of testing, introduction to cloud and a suite of applications used by our clients
- A broad base of skills spanning data analysis, visualisation, and testing
- Communication skills and business acumen through interaction with and presentation to a wide range of stakeholders at the client
- Opportunity to develop project management and interpersonal skills, allowing you to build collaborative working relationships at all levels.
- You’ll be engaging directly with our clients, solving their business problems and helping them generate value whilst working alongside leading professionals in their fields.